Sunday, January 21, 2018

One sheet wonder gift set

Hi all,

Hope you have had a good weekend. It's been a good one here - the temps have risen quite a bit. Today has been dreary and rainy, but the upside???  We looked out the window earlier and there were 12 deer in our yard, just nibbling away!

I thought I'd share a pretty set that I made one day several months ago. A friend, Sally McDonald is our local Stampin'Up gal, and she had us all out for a one sheet wonder day. She just brought out OODLES of stamps, inks, cardstock and embellishments, and let us create.  

I had been wanting to make a nice set to send our daughter-in-law, who sends quite a few cards, so here's what I made for Alicia:











Thanks for stopping by!  Hopefully, I'll soon be done with taxes, remodeling, and road trips, and be able to stalk ya'll a bit more often!

Hugs and smiles,

Patti J.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Patti, oh so beautiful set of cards and matching box. Your daughter-in-law is going to love these cards. Such pretty designs and that paper and color is very attractive. Nice job, what a nice Mom...........

Hugs
Sue

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous set, Patti. I'm certain your DIL was thrilled! You included cards for such a nice assortment of occasions, too. What a great gift!

Glittered Paws said...

This was such a fun day and beautiful cards were created. I have used several of my cards from the day. I know Alicia will appreciate the darling gift box of cards. We need another fun day soon. Maybe in between trips.lol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esther Asbury said...

I've always wanted to try doing a set of "one sheet wonder" cards, but I've never accomplished it! Love the set you created -- so pretty!

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Patti, you've far outdone yourself. I love how consistent the colours are. Every one of them is stunning and so different. Fantastic box to present them in. You rock my world girlfriend!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic gift set Patti. Love the pretty blue paper you used for the one sheet wonder. I haven't made any for ages. Also love the different sentiments you used... great job! :)

Lynne in NI said...

Oh these are all gorgeous Patti, your blue theme worked so well - I'm sure your DIL loved these!
Bet that was wonderful to see all those deer from your window, lucky you!
Hope the taxes are going well, you'll not be sorry to see the end to that task x

D.Ann C said...

What a sweet set! I'm sure she appreciated them!!

Lynette said...

Very cool, Patti! I always think this turns out so well when I see others do it. I tried it once ... and not so great! I should give it another try:)